DIVING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN
You will dive near the bay of Portobelo, historic city from which all treasures that came from South America departed for the Spanish Main.
- Pick up is at 8 am from any hotel in downtown Panama City
- Ground transportation from Panama City to Portobelo is around 1 ½ hour.
- First dive will be at the historic “Drake” island, name after Sir Francis Drake.
- Second dive will be at the wreck of a B-45 airplane in 70′ of water.
- Lunch takes place after the excursion.
- Short ride around the town of Portobelo before heading back to Panama City
- You will be back to your hotel between 4 to 5 pm
- Boat trip
- Boat operator
- Dive master
- Two tanks
- Weight belt
- Transfer to-from hotel