Yandup Resort San Blas Islands
The Resort has 6 beautiful overwater and 4 oceanfront bungalows, rooms with private bathroom, single beds with orthopedic mattresses and bed mosquito nets, fans, electricity 24 hours with solar panels, cabins surrounded by a balcony, and Hammocks with an incredible view. The island also has a dining room on the sea, with seafood and fresh fish, with a 180 degree view of the sea, uninhabited islands, mangroves, mountains and the Kuna community of Playon Chico. You can walk and fish in a traditional boat. Two guided tours daily, one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
You can lie down in a hammock, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views, go to the beach, swim or snorkel. Experience the opportunity of sailing in a traditional Kuna canoe. You can do some hiking in the jungle until you reach the waterfall, visit the Kuna cemetery with the explanations of rituals and traditions, meet a Kuna community and buy some crafts and molas directly from the Kuna women. Visit the mangroves, the river and enjoy the flora and fauna of the area.
- Commercial flights included
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (based on fish and seafood)
- Breakfast not included the day of departure
- Purified water from jug of the dining room
- Drinks and additional bottled water are for sale on the island.
- We also offer a menu based on chicken, meat or vegetarian with prior notice